Civic Empowerment in Haiti - grant from USAID

John Engle john at haitipartners.org
Sun Oct 24 04:05:06 PDT 2010

Hi OSLIST friends,

We've been granted by USAID about $80K to have 1,000 Port au Prince educators go through our Circles of Change abbreviated 3-month program, which includes 40 groups of 25 participants each, planning and realizing 2-3 open space meetings over a three month period. It also includes weekly 1.5 hour sessions using Touchstones Discussion Method.

Here's link to more information in case you're interested:

http://www.haitipartners.org/2010/10/usaid-grant-to-haiti-partners/

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the spirit of this community. A giant thanks to Harrison and others who created conditions to birth and nurture it.

Appreciatively,

John

John Engle - On the ground regular updates at http://www.haitipartners.org/the-blog/

Co-Director