Juan Luis goes to the Open Space Learning Workshop in December

doug os at footprintsinthewind.com
Mon Oct 18 19:42:48 PDT 2010

Lisa--

Wonderful post and I hope Access Queen and the Host team get lots of
donations.

As I read your post, the phrase "Host Team" popped out at me. I first
thought I read the words "Hoist" Team--which seems appropriate in light
of the 33 miners!

Then I noticed that OST was the main part of the word HOST. So I saw
some possible word play here. ¿Anybody want to carry this further?
<grin>

			:- Doug.