Thanksgiving Day, Family and Science

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Mon Nov 29 13:55:22 PST 2010

Hi Suzanne,
I'm just coming back and catching up after almost 3 months of absence. I am so
sorry to hear the news about your father's health. At the same time I hear in
your words how more loving and happy your relationship is with him now. This is
not only a wonderful evolution but it is surely a real comfort in times like
this.

It is heartwarming to see how the simple life principles of OS bring light in
our lives in a variety of ways. Your testimony is a valuable contribution to our
OS community. I look forward to a voice to voice encounter when the time is
right for you. I will in the meantime hold you very close to my heart.

A friend,
Diane