Ho

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Nov 25 07:09:30 PST 2010

I cannot claim any expertise in the areas you mention (systemic therapy and
group process) however, friends and colleagues who do have told me that many
(most) of the positive effects attributed to those approaches also occur in
Open Space with considerably less time and effort. Truthfully I don't know,
but it would surely be an interesting study.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: