SV: A video

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Nov 24 04:32:53 PST 2010

...immensely enjoyed my lunch break!
Thanks for sharing Harrison
I will pass the link on to some folks who work way too hard, with important
matters which, of course, remain unresolved while conducting deep studies of
what to do... The situation I am thinking about is actually about youth who
need support but get very bad short term "support" which probably leads to
long term harm )-:
THomas