speaking from the center

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 00:51:14 PST 2010

Thanks Michael, I'll try next time to think before I ask silly questions.. .
In French I would say "I'll turn my tongue in my mouth 7 times before
speaking".
By the way, I do have again silly questions to ask this community..Maybe I
check English and German Bibles* first ;-)
-christine
PS : in French -my Frecnch at least-, saying a book is a Bible means it's a
reference in its field. No offense intended..