Open Space with seniors

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 18:02:39 PST 2010

Nancy. I think you have to read my message again. I am saying that folks older than 55 get along in Open Space the same as folks under 55.  Maybe even better.

And I hear they even know how to lead them. :)

Yours with double admiration,

Chris
-----
CHRIS CORRIGAN
http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Sent from an iPhone, typed with thumbs...