OSList Discount to State of Grace Document Tele-class

Elisabeth Tepper elitepperk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 06:18:43 PST 2010

This is so exciting!
I am very interested, and will have to wait until January.  Will this coupon
apply then also?
I've been working with the SoGD empirically, and would love to be able to
teach it in Venezuela.
With love from Venezuela
Elisabeth

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Zelle Nelson
<zelle at knowplacelikehome.com>wrote:

> *OS Discount - State of Grace Document Tele-class starts Tuesday...*
>
> Hello ~
>
>     Maureen McCarthy and I wanted to check in and see if there are any
> Open Space practitioners that would like to join us for our next State of
> Grace Document tele-class.
>
> We had a group that needed to change dates last minute so we have some
> spaces available for our upcoming class starting, *23 November*.
>
> We're offering a *$75 coupon ~ enter this code: NV2010DL75* (cost of 4
> week class, $150) to members of the OS list because we've found the State of
> Grace Document a great alternative to legal contracts for people wanting to
> practice more inviting in their work and life.
>
> Here are the details:
>
> *
>     Class Schedule:
>
>    - Pre-Work; 16 November, 2010 ~ Introduction and Initial Exercise ~ approx.
>    2-3hrs
>    - First Class: 23 November, 2010; 2:00 - 5:00 pm Eastern/ 19:00 - 22:00
>    GMT ~ 3hrs
>    - Time for Exercises and Document Development ~ approx. 4-5hrs
>    - Second Class: 7 December, 2010; 2:00 - 5:00 pm Eastern/ 19:00 - 22:00
>    GMT  ~ 3hrs
>    - Complete first draft of your State of Grace Document
>    - Final Class: 14 December, 2010; 2:00 - 4:00 pm Eastern/ 19:00 - 21:00
>    GMT ~  2hrs
>

>    Content for the 4-Week DISTANCE LEARNING Tele-Class Course includes:
>
>    -        3 Tele-Classes with the creators
>
> • In-depth introduction to the State of Grace Document - 3hrs
> • Exploring completed Exercises & learning to merge, clarify, & use the
> Document - 3hrs
> • Questions, thoughts, and companion tools - 2hrs
>

>    -   Creation and Use Workbook which contains all the Exercises designed
>    to assist you in creating your Documents
>    -      Explanatory Videos and Instructions for each of the Workbook
>    Exercises
>
>  *
>
> If you're interested, click here to register<http://www.stateofgracedocument.com/proddetail.php?prod=WRKESAN2010P150>, and
> we'll send the pre-work email with the conference number details.
>
> If you're not able to join us in November, we've got another Distance
> Learning class starting 11 January, 2011.
>
>    with grace and love,
>
> Zelle
>
> Zelle Nelson
> *Center for the State of Grace Document | Engaging the Soul @ Work *
> zelle at stateofgracedocument.com <maureen at stateofgracedocument.com>
> Phone: (+1) 847.859.9046
> Mobile: (+1) 847.951.7030
> Skype: zellenelson
> 2021 Greenville Highway
>      Flat Rock, NC 28731 USA
>
> *Visit www.stateofgracedocument.com*
> *Visit **www.engagingthesoulatwork.com*
> *Visit **www.maureenandzelle.com*
> *Custom Design Your Business and Personal *
> *Relationships to Better Fit You!*
> ...let's talk about *The State of Grace Document*,
> [...]

*E**lisabeth **T**epper **K**ofod*
Genuine Contact(TM) Professional & Co-owner
Master Practitioner. Coach & Trainer PNL
Terapia Sistémica - Constelaciones Familiares
elitepperk at gmail.com
58 212 986 4254
58 416 424 7359
58 424 256 5855