WOSONOS 2012 (and some important news from WOSonOS 2011 in Chile )

Jon Harvey jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 01:32:44 PST 2010

Hi Juan Luis

You are making great progress! As we have a little more time – we are taking things a little more slowly!

The venue looks great. We are just beginning to explore possible venues.

The ‘watch this space’ – for the moment – are announcements here on the OSlist. We will have a website soon – but not yet.

The WOSONOS Chile dates are in my diary!

Warm greetings from the UK

Jon