OS and mediation and Laur

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Fri Nov 12 10:40:45 PST 2010

Dear Larry,
stories like that make my day!
Have a great weekend.
And the rest of you all around the globe, too.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 411 resident Open
Space Workers in 70 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org