WOSONOS 2012 (and some important news from WOSonOS 2011 in Chile )

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 07:39:35 PST 2010

Jon, thanks for the happy news about WOSonOS 2012.  I'm marking it in
intentional space.

Juan Luis, I can feel you, the planning team, the Rosa Agustina and
Chile calling us together for 2011.

Thank you for holding the space for open space and for gathering our
community.

Warm wishes from a sparkling Phoenix morning,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue