Audrey Coward Passing On

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Mon Nov 8 08:25:55 PST 2010

Dear Folks:

I am sending some details of Audrey's celebration to the list.  She was
active in the early years of the list and did follow it as she could.  The
celebration will be held Saturday, November 13th, 2:00 pm, at Ridley Funeral
Home with a reception to follow. Please send your energy to us as we open
space for our griefwork especially to her husband Bill and son Neal. If you
want to remember her, please send a contribution in Audrey Coward's name to
the CMHA-Canadian Mental Health Association of Ontario
(http://www.ontario.cmha.ca/support_cmha.asp?cID=23021).

Larry

Larry Peterson & Associates in Transformation
41 Appleton Ave.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6E 3A4
larry at spiritedorg.com   416.653.4829 http://www.spiritedorg.com