Training Program in New York

Claudia Raffo M. craffo at vtr.net
Wed Nov 3 12:39:16 PDT 2010

Thank you Harrison for a great and tempting invitation. I have tried to
attend in the past and haven’t’ been able. Maybe this year is the one!

My name is Claudia Raffo and I am a former student of Karen Davis here in
Chile. She is what inspired me to keep facilitating Open Spaces.

Today I can gladly say I have become part of the hosting team here in Chile
for next year’s WOSONOS.

Just wanted to drop a couple of lines and extend the invitation for everyone
to Chile next year!

Thank you again Harrison and I’ll talk to Karen about New York.

Saludos desde Chile,

Claudia

Claudia Raffo M.

Consultora Organizacional & Coach Ontológico Senior

Directora de ICF Chile

9-939-1537