Audrey Coward Passing On

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Sun Nov 7 12:36:11 PST 2010

Many of you have known Audrey Coward of Toronto although she has not been
active in the Open Space Community over the last few years.  She died
Saturday night and the cause is still not clear, but she had been
experiencing some substantial health issues and surgery recently. I believe
she was 65 as well.

Audrey was an ardent and informed Open Spacer who lived out the principles
and law in her life and relationships.  Maybe it was her Newfoundland roots
that added a particular zest to her life.

There will be a remembrance service, likely this coming Saturday (Nov 13th).
If you have comments you want to add please send them to me at the address
below.  I will let you know when I know more.

In deep sadness

Larry

Larry Peterson & Associates in Transformation
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
larry at spiritedorg.com   416.653.4829 http://www.spiritedorg.com

>From  Sun Nov  7 22:24:02 2010
Audrey had a real zest for life. And she was a writer of stories that had real insight. She was in the Open Space Training that I took along with Diane Gibeault among others. She will be greatly missed.

Blessings,
Esther
Ewing Change Consulting
Toronto: 416-792-0971