OST and disaster management

Martin Grimshaw martin at decisionlab.org.uk
Mon Nov 29 09:15:01 PST 2010

Dear friends

Have a look at CrisisCamp / Crisis Commons, which spun out of the
BarCamp community, itself based upon Open Space:

http://crisiscommons.org/about-us/

Not sure how much they're using Open Space on the ground, but the entire
thing is an attempt at an international open collaboration & Wiki
between relief agencies and volunteers everywhere they have an internet
connection. Impressive and worth supporting.

Martin Grimshaw
http://DecisionLab.org.uk

/WOSonOS London 2012/