Politically Correct and more

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon May 31 23:09:40 PDT 2010

Dear Raffi,
all agreed but for your note on "Stammtisch".
Scratch WOSonOS, OSonOS, Learning Exchanges, Trainings, Zing, Pling,
OSLIST, openspacedeutsch, OSIs,....but
never
the
Stammtisch!
It is the purest container for the unfolding of selforganisation (save
perhaps the playground in my neighborhood where I watch selforganisation
doing its stuff rampantly).
And it is the largest.
Love and Peace
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 395 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org