OSLIST with many languages or using the NING for that? (was: Re: [OSLIST] All roads take us to Santiago de Chile)

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Tue May 25 07:39:19 PDT 2010

oslist, openspaceworld.ning... no matter, artur, just great that the
conversation is going on *somewhere* in many languages.  somewhere public
where people can see and join.  of course, the ning space is more visible
than oslist, so it's great that it's happening there.  i didn't remember
that we tried this on oslist very much, but alas, i would have been puzzling
over most non-english messages.  thanks to everyone who's adding to the
mix.

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com