London 2012

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Mon May 24 12:18:17 PDT 2010

Dear Chris:

Thank you very much for your offer of support. It’s so very important for me
and I’m eager to forward your coming and give to you a warmth welcome. About
other things I think it would be so significant to can transfer all of your
profound experience with native people in Canada to our natives “Araucanos”
here in Chile, that all of us will be so honored with your presence.

Surely I will contact you soon for all this stuff.

Appreciatively,

Juan Luis