Berlin WOSonOS Video - Emergence - Peggy Holman

Gail West icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Sat May 22 23:35:26 PDT 2010

I'm finally getting through the mass of emails since returning from
Berlin.  Many thanks to Harold and all of you who are sharing
documents via pictures, stories, witnesses, questions, personal
reflections ................. from the Berlin WOSONOS, as well as
earlier gatherings and those to come!  Believe me, it was too much
take it all in myself :-).  I love the ning site as it puts names and
faces together.  And a special thanks to you, Karolina, for the
important remembering of taking the spirit and invitation out from
the gathering and into our lives and work.
Gail

--
Gail West
ICA