Commemorative Book - Present for Harrison WOSonOS

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 02:04:41 PDT 2010

Dear Jo, Anna Carolina and all:

Thanks for your clarification. At least for me, things are much more clear now.

I am affraid that, due to many mails I had to answer after the sessions, and to dietary restrictions of Véro, I (we) could not get together with others more often for dinners, in a more relaxed environment. Maybe, in those conditions, much would be clarified in Berlin.

I am also sorry if I gave the information to Harrison before you... But I have assumed - wrongly, I undertand now - that you had sent his copy of the "Present" to him, by someone present at WOSonOS.

King regards and thank you for the efforts and hard work of all the organizers.

Best Regards

Artur