VB: [OSLIST] London 2012

Jon Harvey jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk
Wed May 19 23:46:41 PDT 2010

Lisa

Many thanks for your explanation!

Beautiful.

Very best wishes

Jon

___

Jon Harvey

Director

"  <http://www.jonharveyassociates.co.uk/> www.jonharveyassociates.co.uk

( +44 (0) 7771 537535

( +44 (0) 1280 822585

›   <mailto:jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk> jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk

¹  Skype: jonsharvey

JHAL logo.jpg

Helping you connect the prose and the passion

to deliver superlative results

 <http://smallcreativeideas.blogspot.com/>
http://smallcreativeideas.blogspot.com/  for ideas about how to improve
public & third sector services

 <http://jonharveyassociates.blogspot.com/>
http://jonharveyassociates.blogspot.com/ for articles & ideas about
leadership and organisational change from a whole systems perspective

 <http://twitter.com/JonSHarvey> http://twitter.com/JonSHarvey for ideas and
questions to help build a more creative, fair and ambitious world

Jon Harvey Associates Ltd

Registered Office: Chandos House, School Lane, Buckingham, MK18 1HD

Company Number 6661588. VAT Registration Number 936 2921 11

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.

All business mileage is offset with
<http://www.carbon-clear.com/uk/index.php> http://www.carbon-clear.com