principles, law in Spanish?

doug os at footprintsinthewind.com
Wed May 19 16:53:31 PDT 2010

Lisa--

Thank you.

I suspect most of the people will be of Mexican descent, but we may not
know till the first day.

I also suspect that there will be almost no English spoken during the
event, except by me. Many may not even have much English. The area where
I am going is a Spanish-speaking enclave in our City.

Your idea of walking opposite each other appeals to me, but it might be
a little tough to choreograph!

I will ask her if color coding the name tags for flavors of Spanish
makes sense, for the reason you suggest.

Thanks, Lisa!

			:- Doug.