can you help with past osonos proceedings?

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed May 19 08:56:06 PDT 2010

thanks, harold.  if this new site is intended for more than just the berlin
event, please let me know, if it's something that will want to catch osonos
proceedings into the future.  i could help backfill with some of past
proceedings for a more complete history.  m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com