4 July: 25 years of Open Space

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 01:49:05 PDT 2010

That is exactly the point, Harrison. When we collect the "facts" about a lot of events, including who was the cafacilitator, who was the sponsor, in what domain, etc., we get out only what we putted in - "facts".

That has is probably useful, but is not the main thing. What is mostly needed are the feeelings and emotions.

On one word we need (new) tales.

Artur