WOSonOS Berlin - the " " session

Heidi Nobantu Saul heidi at nobantu.com
Sat May 15 10:10:23 PDT 2010

Dear Ms. Lisa,

What a lovely way to start the day - by reading your telling of the '
' session.  Thank you!

Just what was called for (some silent time) as I head down to the Computer
History Museum in Mountain View to set up for Kaliya and Co's  10th  3 day
Internet Identity Workshop, which has been run in full-on Open Space these
past 5 years.  I have the privilege of facilitating this time along with
news room assistance and overall holding space support from the wonderfully
present and organized Kas Neteler (who is winging her way home - I hope
smoothly - from WOSonOS as I type this) so that Kaliya can participate in
the important discussions about our Identities on the Internet. So
appropriate that these folks have been using Open Space for their
discussions that ultimately affect all of us who use the WWW!

Thanks to all of you who have tweeted and posted from WOSonOS in Berlin - it
has provided a great flavor and spirit of what you all have shared these
past days, nourishing us from afar.

With gratitude a full breath and a deep bow (which I learned about from you
Toke :-)

Heidi

h e i d i  n o b a n t u  s a u l
Facilitation Coaching Process-Design

Santa Fe, NM & San Francisco, CA
cid:3335440423_8885839
Mobile: 505.470.5131
Skype: heidi.nobantu.saul
EMail: heidi at nobantu.com
Web: www.nobantu.com <http://www.nobantu.com/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/nobantu
P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.