4 July: 25 years of Open Space

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri May 14 21:43:08 PDT 2010

Chris wrote:
...invitation based, generous in its inclusion, disciplined in its
representation of the history and use of the method and hefty (which I
suppose implicates Lisa in some way!) in its importance.

Yes, I am hefty indeed (although not massive in size, I do like the
fact that 'impressive', 'powerful' and 'mighty' often appear in the
definition of this word as well as references to size and weight - you
never know when you may need those qualities...

And since I am in Berlin at the WOSonOS, it is appropriate that I take
notes for the discussion sessions I attend, because one of the German
translations of 'Heft' is 'Notebook'...

Lisa, das Heft