4 July: 25 years of Open Space

Jeff Aitken magic.teams at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 10:04:05 PDT 2010

thanks jack,
some great memories of the "OT" symposia each year, 3.5 days of open space during the week around July 4 (i remember 1991-1996 and also the european OT9 in hungary, august 1991.) when the OSONOS began around 1994, some attention (like mine) shifted in that direction.
john adams just told me that this yearly organization transformation symposium continued for 22 years, and when "OT23" was cancelled for lack of participants, five years ago, he saw it was 'over' after a wonderful, long run.
seems fitting to honor the OT legacy while the WOSONOS is flourishing in berlin this week
onward!jeff