Balloons as an Ice Breaker

Steve Cochran scochran305 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 11:06:45 PDT 2010

Howdy Back -

I've done probably 25 or so OS with feds over the last dozen years. In each
case just getting on with it was the magic. With feds (or anybody) It's
often so different from what they expect that as soon as the bulb goes on
about what's happening they can't wait to get on with it.

Don't get me wrong - I love games and ice breakers, but just never found it
necessary for opening space - feds or no feds.

Best to All - Steve
-------

Steve Cochran

Sustainability Strategies LLC <http://www.sustainabilitystrategies.com/>
National Center for
Sustainability<http://www.nationalcenterforsustainability.com/>
Blue Ridge Sustainability Institute <http://blueridgesustainability.org/>
Community Energy *Action*
Council<http://www.progress-energy.com/aboutenergy/wnc_meetings.asp>
Sustainable Cross-Laminated Technologies LLC <http://www.klhuk.com/site/>
United States Partnership for Education for Sustainable
Devleopment<http://www.uspartnership.org/main/view_archive/1>

828-545-1467