Fringe OSonOS in Melbourne

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Tue May 11 01:51:24 PDT 2010

Dear Viv,
I would join the "Check-in over a cuppa at the Bakery(Jess)" and the
"Laughter Group (Jim)"....seems you have some top ingredients for High
Play and High Learning...thanks for letting me in a bit.
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 393 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org