Brian Bainbridge and the fifth principle

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 6 12:25:46 PDT 2010

Friends,

In the spirit of Jack's question and after having just channeled Fr. Brian's
frighteningly delicious curmudgeonliness (is that a whurd???), I'm reminded
that you can have a fifth (or sixth or seventh or eighth...) principle (as
many as you can shake a set of tibetan temple bells at) but last I recall it
was called "one law, four principles, and an admonition." and perhaps that's
enough???

Long live generative impertinence!!

wormly,
wroffi

p.s. I was also going to add to the wisdom on WOSonOSes just offered, but
thought I'd stop... enough feather-ruffling for the week. : )