Brian Bainbridge and the fifth principle

Jenifer Toksvig never at acompletelossforwords.com
Thu May 6 11:17:56 PDT 2010

I agree that ³Be prepared to be surprised² is not a principle, but is an
important part for me. Two feet is clearly a law. The principles are exactly
that. Is BP2BS a guideline? (And did I just give it a nasty txtspk acronym?
Apologies.)

Trying to imagine how one might say it:

³Open Space has four principles, one law, and a guideline.²
³Open Space has four principles, one law, and a suggestion.²
³Open Space has four principles, one law, andŠ an afterthought.²

Or how about this:

³Open Space has four principles, one law, and a warning!²

Jen x

Jenifer Toksvig
never at acompletelossforwords.com

MThe:UK / LIPA Conference
How are we shaping the future of musical theatre?
June 2010
http://www.lipa.ac.uk/content/EventsPublicPerformances/Conferences/MusicalTh
eatre2010.aspx