OS in the Techie community

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed May 5 12:14:58 PDT 2010

Easy on the Martinis Doc. It is an acquired taste - but the acquisition
process is not all that painful, and who knows what will happenJ

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
<mailto:oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

 <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>