strength based, large scale grief work

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 02:03:33 PDT 2010

Wow Christine,  Thank you!  The trauma in Arizona touches us all (as
painful as the earthquakes) and somehow knowing that you will be
opening space for those few hours is so inspiring and meaningful.
Please know that you will not be alone as you do this important work.
In friendship, Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle