ODWS - Journey through time; suggestions please !!

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Wed May 26 23:16:21 PDT 2010

Dear All,

At the upcoming Organisational Development World Summit (see http://www.odworldsummit.org/, which is organised in collaboration with several organisations and communities - amongst which several who are on this list , we are organising part of the program as a special journey through the history of our profession, before we move into it’s future.

I would like to ask for your help in identifying what you feel are the 2-3 elements which deserve a place in this journey. This could be either in the history of the profession (a book, a bit of research,  the birth of an method or theory), or in the history of the society around (political, technological, ...).

If you have a specific idea how to represent the elements which come to mind, that would be great.
In the case of a publication, it could be the book itself, in the case of an event maybe the invitation,
a poster, pictures. But we’ll also have space for filmclips and music.

Please mail any ideas to my E-mail at gm at openspace.dk, in the course of the coming week.

Thanks for your assistance !!

Greetings from Denmark,

Gerard Muller