Open Space in Bath/Bristol/London UK

Jamie Colston jamiecolston at googlemail.com
Thu May 20 04:37:59 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am really keen to see open space in action and I wondered if anyone has
some meetings I could attend which show it in practice in Bath/Bristol
preferably or London.

Many thanks

Jamie

Jamie Colston

Building a sustainable future through community empowerment

H: 01225 851377  M: 07826 411991  E: jamiecolston at gmail.com

FB/Linked In/Skype: Jamie Colston  Twitter: spearthwarrior

Blog: http://inserviceforsocialchange.wordpress.com/

Bathford community are working together to change behaviour and reduce their
carbon footprint find out more and sign up at www.greenertogether.coop

Community Owned Renewable Energy part 3, Wednesday 26th May, Bathford
School, 7.45pm

Critical Mass Ride May 29th 2010 (the last Saturday of every month), 1pm,
Kingsmead Square

Transition Bathford www.transitionbathford.ning.com

A member of Transition Bath www.transitionbath.org