Online WOSonOS Documentation

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 14:49:59 PDT 2010

Dear Holger and others:

Thank you for creating the Wiki for WOSonOS 2010
online digital documentation.

I have already sighed in. But I would like to request
to the two "note takers" of the two sessions I have convened, if they
could be so kind to "interpret" their own characters and put the
report in the Wiki. Thank you.

Anyhow, Holger, from your post it may seem that it is
the first time the OST community is using Wikis. And it is not. 9 years ago, in
2001, Michael Herman created the space http://www.openspaceworld.net/,
that was, and still is, a Wiki. In that same year, some of the
"international language pages", then created, have used wikis,
and the Iberian one still is in an wiki (http://www.openspaceworld.org/cgi/iberia.cgi?),
now closed due to spam and short of resources to cleaning it up every day.

And in one of the two following years (I think the
next one, but I am not sure), all the reports have been created directly
in a wiki (that I cannot find anymore) where they could be edited and
commented by anyone in the world in real time, thus giving the possibility to anyone that
could not came to OSonOS to have a sense of what was happening and really
commenting. (What can be more inclusive than that?). Maybe
that could be something to have repeated in one (or both) of the two following
WOSonOS's - next year in Chile and/or in London, in 2012...

Regards

Artur