WOSonOS 2010 Berlin - Book of Proceedings and Action Planning session notes

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon May 17 02:51:35 PDT 2010

A deep bow to Frederik Wortmann and the Host Team for the WOSonOS 2010
Berlin.
Frederik has just sent us participants the Book of Proceedings and
Action Planning session notes - amazing, Frederik, as I know you all
really want and deserve to rest after all of your hard work!

To share these notes with you my dear colleauges I have posted them on
my blog on the Open Space World Community Ning site and you can see a
link to that blog on the front / home page of the Ning site: http://openspaceworld.ning.com/

And for any of you or your colleagues who could not get your notes in
by the deadline - if you would like to share those notes with us on
OSLIST or the Ning site, we welcome them.

Also, photos are starting to come out - I am especially amazed by what
Jan-Erik's photos (also posted on the Ning site) do to my brain   ;o)

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space
lisaheft at openingspace.net
www.openingspace.net

Ask me about the Open Space Learning Workshops - October 15-18, 2010 -
Medellin, Colombia and December 15-17, 2010 - San Francisco

Join me on OSLIST - the World Open Space community in conversation
(English) http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
and at the Open Space World Community space (all languages) http://openspaceworld.ning.com