Closing circle poem

Viv McWaters viv at thereef.com.au
Tue May 11 20:59:50 PDT 2010

Hi all

Greetings again from Melbourne's pre-lude to the World OSonOS. Chris Corrigan wrote this excellent poem consisting of the comments from the closing circle. http://osioz.wordpress.com/2010/05/11/closing-poem/

Some of you will also enjoy this anecdote about Brian. John Moore mentioned that he was missing Brian (as we all were) and then added that when Brian opened space he was mostly missing anyway. At one memorable OSonOs, Brian actually left to conduct a wedding ceremony, returning afterwards to continue holding space in his own inimitable way.

Have a wonderful gathering in Berlin. Wish I could be there.

Cheers

Viv
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viv McWaters