OSLIST Digest - 2 May 2010 to 3 May 2010 (#2010-104), five principles

fischer florian info at ff-wey.com
Tue May 4 02:13:40 PDT 2010

hi chris,
your proposal and new practice of counting 5 principles instead of 4
plus a shout
in honour of brian and in honour of reality is relating well to
another rule:
offering flowers as a gift to a friend or a host or for yourself,
should be
always an irregular number of flowers: 1 or 3 or 5 or ...77 ...
because ?
perhaps because the space between the number of flowers will be
regular and in balance ?

a hug
florian

florian fischer