OS to engage the whole child

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun May 2 10:44:04 PDT 2010

Hello, dear colleagues -

As you can see I have found some room to catch up by reading and
sharing more messages.

Harrison - you were trying to recall who had the mountain camp that
was run in Open Space - that was the wonderful Chris Weaver.

In fact, you can see an example of an invitation to a strategic
planning retreat for that camp on my website (please note that contact
info and 'springbranch' website for Chris is *no longer* accurate - he
was at that time the director of this marvelous Open Space run camp) -
here is the link:

http://www.openingspace.net/openSpaceTechnology_method_resources_invitations2.shtml

Those of you in the Asheville area may know the latest contact
information for the lovely Chris? - if you do indeed know him do give
him my love and a warm hug,
Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator