Money money: Was: OST training and "certification" - the role of OSIs? (was: Re: [OSLIST] Open Space Facilitation: Making it Work! 28-30 Sep 2010, Utrecht, The Netherlands

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue May 25 15:12:53 PDT 2010

A couple of öre(small Swedish cents) from me too
I think it's great if people can make a living from opening space and
spreading important work like this. I always think it's so sad when people
who are dedicated to this beautiful work, cannot make a living from it and
have to do other work which they may not love as much... So I don't mind
charging A LOT but I have never ever let anyone down who has not the
resources to join a training.

A lovely colleague of mine once said that it's an exchange of energy (thanks
Donna!) which helped me a lot - and I still do make a living from what I
love! Jipiiii!
Best regards and good night
Thomas Herrmann