Keep One Subscription and & Drop One

Chris Kloth chris at got2change.com
Wed May 12 07:24:52 PDT 2010

OSLIST administrator -

For quite some time I have been getting two of every post.  I assume
this is because I have changed e-mail addresses a few times over the
many years I have been on the list and that there is an extra, old
address somewhere in the system.

Here are the email addresses that have been associated with my business
identity:

chris at got2change.com (current and preferred)

info at got2change.com
ckloth at got2change.com
kloth at got2change.com
change at got2change.com

In addition, the following personal account addresses are current, put
not where I want to have my Oslist postings sent:

info at got2change.com
ckloth at wowway.com
cckloth at gmail.com
cckloth at earthlink.com

I hope this helps.

Shalom,

Chris Kloth
Senior Partner
*ChangeWorks of the Heartland*
250 South Virginalee Road
Columbus, OH 43209-2052
Phone: 614.239.1336
Fax: 614.237.2347
E-mail: chris at got2change.com
*

Think globally, Act locally

*/Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail./*

copies of the original message.

--
ÐÏࡱá