Opening space 24X7 --Wave Riders Unite!

Barry Owen barryo at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 09:44:20 PDT 2010

Suzanne,

WOW!

Magnificent!

Thank you!

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Suzanne Daigle <sdaigle4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is the Leadership that is inside of us as valuable as the Leadership
> we see or seek in others?
>
> We will seek out the experts.  We will read books.  We will listen
> carefully to their words, hear what they say and watch how they speak,
> their body language, their expressions and their tone. We will admire
> those whose actions inspire; those who drive results and achieve
> goals.  We will often judge them to be almost perfect or at least
> better than us. If they disappoint us in some way, we feel betrayed.
> We then turn our eyes in another direction, always seeking those other
> than ourselves for wisdom, guidance and leadership.  We will hang on
> their every word, looking for advice, a recipe, a solution; a way of
> doing and being that can make sense of the chaos around us and that
> can guide our path making it a little easier than it is now.  We will
> observe, analyze, criticize, and speak with others assessing those
> leaders that are not us.  And so often, what emerges is that feeling
> of emptiness, of starting over, of continually searching and never
> finding.
>
> What if the leadership we were looking for was inside of us and beside
> us – our neighbors, our family, our colleagues and our friends?  What
> if we could see with new eyes? Hear with new ears? Feel in a different
> way? What would it be if we witnessed ourselves and could see what
> goes on in our head?  The recurring patterns of how we judge, how we
> see, how we feel. What would it be if we could change those patterns
> or at least silence them a bit to let something new in?  Would it open
> up space for us to see all that is there inside of us: the creativity,
> the ideas, the love, the passion, the energy, the hope, the dreams,
> and the vibrant life that is there? Is it time yet for us to realize
> that the problems are too big, the chaos too great and the issues too
> complex for one or more leaders outside of us to handle it all? Is it
> time for us to recognize the greatness of our own leadership, a
> greatness that is humble and real, a greatness filled with gratitude
> for what we already have knowing that with others around us, we
> already have a lot.
>
> Is it time for us to Open up Space so we can hear ourselves speak and
> hear others, a place where we can join our passions and take
> responsibility for the world around us, one small step at a time.  The
> world needs us now, the leader that is inside of each of us.  And yes,
> that leadership is more valuable than the leadership outside of us.
> Let’s Open up Space together wherever and whenever we can.  Let’s give
> each other courage in doing what feels right even though many others
> cannot know this until they discover, feel and experience it
> themselves.  Choosing this work to make our living is not an easy
> choice but sometimes when we feel as we do, we know there is no other
> choice.

> [...]

Barry Owen
Real Estate Broker
Professional Coach
Keller Williams Realty
30 Burton Hills Blvd Suite 175
Nashville, TN 37215 – Green Hills

Call me: 615-568-2123
Text me: http://www.mycricket.com/send-text-message-online
email me: barryowen at kw.com
Read my Blog: http://activerain.com/blogs/barryo
Visit The Owen Group http://www.theowengroup.net
http://www.owengroupnashvillehomes.com
Barry Owen’s Internet Portal to all blogsites, websites, and social networks
http://tnrealestatetribalhub.wordpress.com/2009/06/02/barry-owens-web-portal/

Simply & BOLDLY Living the FourFold Way in Open Space!

Quintessentially connected to the real estate industry to offer the ultimate
experience for Home Buyers and Sellers in Middle Tennessee . . . Inquire
within!