New analogy...?

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Thu Mar 11 16:26:29 PST 2010

i usually think and say something to the effect i don't think it's
really about the length of that first or any meeting, but about the
commitment to a long-term process and conversation.  an evening might
be the wedding dinner, but 2.5 days is still just the honeymoon.  what
i want to know about is the vows and commitments.

that said, i guess this new analogy works well for me, ralph.  thanks!

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com
http://www.ronanparktrail.com