testing

Cheryl Honey cheryl at communityweaving.org
Sun Mar 7 23:10:59 PST 2010

Hello up there from the rainy Northwest. Weather is weird these days.
Yesterday Sunny and warm 73 degrees. Today rainy. Tomorrow chance of snow.
This is in Long Beach, WA where I'm glad to report I got access to all my
research materials and will begin writing my new book. Spent a few months on
the East Coast and decided to move back to support my daughter who entered
treatment. She's doing better now that she's stopped using.

How are your projects coming along Elana? I still have that gift you gave me
in my car. We are continuing our Community Weaving America Initiative. It
will be a while before we make our way into Russia. I'll send you copy of my
new book...maybe it will be something you'd like to translate into Russian.
Let's keep in touch. You are the first trained Community Weaver on Russian
soil.

Blessings to you,
Cheryl

Apologize for sending this via OSlist. Just wanted to check and make sure
the note posted to the list.