did you get lisa's original message?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sat Mar 6 00:25:09 PST 2010

Dear Lisa,
got it. See you in Berlin in May at the WOSonOS.
Status today: You and 103 other very important folks (including 5 from
the San Francisco Bay area) from 23 countries have signed up. Of course,
there is plenty of more space...here is the direct link to all the infos
> http://www.boscop.org/events/508-wosonos-2010

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 393 resident Open
Space Workers in 66 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org