did you get lisa's original message?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Mar 5 14:22:08 PST 2010

Lisa Baby! So nice to see you!! And will you ever get the message????  Who
Knows??!!

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: