gmail users: why your posts dont' show in your gmail

koos at auryn.nl koos at auryn.nl
Fri Mar 5 12:18:39 PST 2010

As far as seeing your own messages: I am quite used to not getting my
own messages back from the list. I remember there was a setting in my
account on the OSLIST server where one can choose to get a
confirmation only, or your own message as well, or neither? I have it
set to just a confirmation, since I already know what I write (I think
:-)

Koos

PS at this moment, I am using a simple webmail client, waiting for
repair of my PC. The standard setting is plain text, it sounds like it
is wise to keep it that way... Still it is strange that even my plain
text messages do not always come through. Most people report getting
my messages, but at least one person did not.