Testing with an Open Space story

Denise Tennen denisetennen at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 06:24:04 PST 2010

Wow, what a wonderful story, I feel warm all over, thanks for
persisting and posting again!

Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:26:20 +0100
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Thomas Herrmann <thomas at openspaceconsulting.com>
Subject: SV: did you get lisa's original message?

Nope I did not get Lisas original mail.
What I've noticed through the years is that sometimes when I hit reply - I
get directly to the person who wrote the email and sometimes to OSLIST -
even though OSLIST is the "sender" of the email.... Not directly related to
Lisas mail - but I guess this may have affected some when trying to send
replies to the list, at times...
Cheers
Thomas
PS Ol´ OSLIST getting crumpy(does that mean old and worn out? ;-))