did you get lisa's original message?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Mar 5 06:18:33 PST 2010

For the record the first messages in this string that I received came this
am. Didn't have a clue as to what was going on or why. Received two messages
yesterday and nothing for the week before that.

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: